A Mainland company could sell its products and services in the UAE and outside the UAE plus may require office space, may require a residence visa for the UAE, may receive tax relief, we can suggest a land company in the UAE. It is actually a local UAE company.
The market in the UAE is a leading regional trading center, between east and west, a good time zone for business, offering access to outstanding potential for overseas companies. Among its key features are:
- Growing market - imports from Dubai have more than doubled since 1989; regional economic growth and liberalization should increase demand;
- Prosperous market - a strategic location in the heart of one of the richest regions in the world;
- Diversified import requirements on the whole market; supplier capabilities of most products;
- Affordable market - served by more than 170 shipping lines and 86 airlines; Open market - no exchange controls, quotas or trade barriers.
Advantages of opening a company in the UAE:
1. There is no income tax in the UAE
2. There is no withholding tax in the UAE
3. No dividend tax
4. 100% repatriation of income
5. Only 5% VAT applies to revenue / revenue generation for products and services offered within the UAE. (applicable only if revenue exceeds AED 375,000)
6. There is no income tax but 5% VAT
7. Double taxation facilities applicable between the signatory countries
8. 100% ownership of the company may be possible in offshore and freezone structures of the company. On land, 100% ownership is possible for the services of an oriented company or a subsidiary of the company. How foreign companies / investors can implement a strategy to benefit through UAE structures.
If a shareholder has an existing company outside the UAE and is currently paying income tax, dividend tax, withholding tax or any other tax prevailing from the current operating company, then he can register the company in the UAE, later all invoices or partial invoices can be executed from UAE companies to their clients and park funds in UAE.
If a shareholder has an existing company outside the UAE and is currently paying income tax, dividend tax, withholding tax or any other tax prevailing from the current operating company, then they can register the company in the UAE and can be treated. UAE company as a corporate service or third party trading company / brokerage company. In this case, the UAE company can raise an account with an existing company registered outside the UAE. According to that invoice, they can transfer funds to the UAE babk account and park the funds in the UAE, or they can also cover the costs from this account.